How can you get involved in the clean air conversation? Attend ICAC’s 2015 Annual Meeting.
Every year, we hold our Annual Meeting event, bringing together today’s leaders, our membership, and those advocating on behalf of clean air technologies to collaborate, share ideas, and form impactful partnerships. For those in the air pollution control and monitoring sector, this is a wonderful networking opportunity.
On April 22-25, 2015, we’ll host our 2015 ICAC Annual Meeting at Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. As an organization, we aim to provide a valuable experience to both members and non-members that will help advance the air pollution control and monitoring sector and connect new faces. This year we’re particularly looking forward to our exclusive line-up of speakers and the rich topics that will be discussed by each.
Whether you’re planning to attend our Annual Meeting to learn more about our organization, or you simply want to know more about the latest trends and where we’re headed as an industry, here’s what you can look forward to:
- ICAC Roundtable: Understanding the Impacts of Regulation;
- A look at what EPA is expected to accomplish over the course of the next 2 years;
- A review of the complicated maze of federal and state agencies;
- Best practices for working with EPA, state agencies, and peripheral third parties;
- New developments in Cooperative Federalism and the Clean Air Act;
- And much, much more.
Interested in attending? Check back here for more updates on speakers and additional meeting sessions and register for the 2015 ICAC Annual Meeting today.
We look forward to sharing this year’s event and the latest industry news with you.