ICAC Holds Vendor Presentations / Technical Training for TCEQ
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Posted by: Allison Yeates
On January 29, ICAC members gave technical presentations and concurrent technical training sessions for Texas Commission of Environmental Quality (TCEQ) personnel. Some 30-45 attended all of the sessions, and the technical presentations were televised to TCEQ personnel at their Houston and Dallas-Ft. Worth regional offices. View the presentations:
- Compliance Monitoring and Reporting for Flares, Durag, Inc.
- Monitoring of Refinery Flares, Babcock & Wilcox Power Generation Group
- Demonstrating MATS Compliance, Babcock & Wilcox Power Generation Group
- CEMS & DAHS for Compliance, Babcock & Wilcox Power Generation Group
- Stationary Engine Emission Controls & A/F Controllers/Remote Control, Johnson Matthey Stationary Emissions Control
- Flare Replacement Technology, Epcon Industrial Systems, LP
- Sodium Sorbents for SO2 Control, Solvay Chemicals, Inc.
- Proposed Petroleum Refinery Standards for Flares, TRC Environmental Solutions
- O&G Sector VOC/Methane/NOx, AECOM
- Predictive Emissions Monitoring Overview, Rockwell Automation
- RTO SSM Issues & Alternative Flare Replacement Technology, Durr Systems, Inc.
- VOC and Methane Control Technology, Durr Systems, Inc.