2013 Annual Meeting
Waldorf Astoria Naples
475 Seagate Drive
Naples, FL 34103
Annual Meeting Presentations
- Understanding Coal Compliance with EPA Regulations; Julien
Dumoulin-Smith, Executive Director, UBS Investment Research Utilities Group
- The Impact of Environmental Regulation on the Chemical Industry; James L. Bero, Sr. Vice President, Environment, Health and Safety, BASF
- Overview of the U.S. Environmental Export Initiative
- Todd DeLelle, International Trade Specialist, Office of Energy and Environmental Industries US Department of Commerce
- Dan Bjerk, US Department of Commerce, Office of Energy and Environmental Industries (Florida)
- Greenhouse Gas Regulation Under the Clean Air Act; Ben Longstreth, Attorney, Natural Resource Defense Council (click here to view the full report on the proposal for regulating carbon pollution from section 111(d) of the clean air act)
- Emerging Markets for Emissions Measurement and Control Technologies in the Natural Gas Industry; Robert Remkes, Principal, Remkes Technology and Services
Click here to view a list of the 2013 Annual Meeting attendees!
Thank You 2013 ICAC Annual Meeting Sponsors!