Why Join ICAC?
ICAC provides its members with resources and tools to stay up-to-date on the latest industry news and contributes to the clean air debate by working to shape public policy decisions at the state and federal level.
ICAC Members-Only Resources and Opportunities:
- Divisions and Committees: ICAC offers its members the unique opportunity to learn from industry representatives, contribute to the conversation and share their expertise. ICAC encourages members to get involved with ICAC technical Divisions. Division members contribute to the development of industry standards, white papers, buying guides and brief policy makers and industry groups.
- ICAC technical divisions include:
- Emissions Measurement
- Industrial Source Control (includes Air Toxics/VOC Control)
- Integrated Control (includes Particulate and SO2 Control)
- Mercury Control
- NOx Control
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Control
- Networking Events: ICAC provides its members with an opportunity to network and connect with colleagues and form partnerships with leaders in the industry.
- Annual Business Meeting: Each year ICAC holds an Annual Meeting, allowing members the opportunity to hear from industry leaders and policy makers on the latest industry news and public policy impacting the industry. The Business portion of the meeting is limited to members only.
- Legislative Conference: ICAC recently held its inaugural Legislative Conference, providing members with the opportunity to connect, in a more intimate setting, with legislators and regulators deeply involved in clean air initiatives. The event is followed by a networking reception for members.
- Member-Engaged Community: ICAC is active online and has recently launched both a LinkedIn Corporate page and a LinkedIn Group. These digital tools provide members with the opportunity to interact with leading industry representatives and share industry. If interested in joining the ICAC LinkedIn Group, please click here.
- Weekly Executive Update (Members-Only e-newsletter): ICAC distributes a weekly industry leading e-newsletter, the Executive Update, which provides members with up-to-the-minute industry updates and news relevant to our member-companies’ technologies.
- ICAC Market Study: Each year, ICAC provides a comprehensive Market Study to all regular members. Most recently, ICAC has released the 2014 Market Study. The 2014 Market Study analyzes the U.S. electrical power and industrial markets for air pollution control equipment, reagents, and emissions monitoring.
View the printable version of Why Join ICAC.
For more information or to join ICAC, contact us at 202.478.6188, or email us at email@example.com